Sunday, July 26, 2009

Music is TBF

Alright,enough with the laming around and lets do some blog update~

I wanna be your driver for the rest of your life.Can I??

So much happen for this Saturday.TBF
(tired but funXD)

Morning,
9am,get some cash and start driving...
Suppose to meet Roger around 10.30am,but 5Aunt tagged along and ask me to company her to have breakfast~after that drop her over Asia Jaya.lol.Reach Roger's condo chun chun 11.30am.

(On the way,a bike make a sharp turn w/o any signal into my fast lane when I'm accelerating at the speed of 100+/kmh and in between us left like 20m?Early of the journey dah make me break till smoke coming out of the tire,damn no taste~stupid biker,luckily I get to stop 2 more meter before I knock him into juices.Thank god for saving me from all these nuisance.)

Wait for Roger in the car like 30mins~(Ma de,he wanna take revenge I guess..lmao).Company him to Luan Fatt to have his meal.Then I wanna go 'I PLAY' but he bring me to some other shop.Even though its cheap but most of their programme are cacated~till like Alyssa called me just then we leave.

To CHS to watch their band concert.Oh man,a stage for student band to perform~something you will never find it in Banting.Honestly I wanna watch their marching,but tarak.Damn potong,feel disappointed when the big lamer told me that there is no marching like few days before it.Anyway,the whole thing ain't that bad,and I do like their lighting effect and uniform,and their shiny instrument and side projected screening effect.=)

*When I was in my primary life,I always think of joining the school band and play a trombone.Damn~and now I dah 19 and what I can do is just sit there and listen.lol

4.45pm.After the event,chicken rice at Satellite.Pek cek,pay RM7*smack head~To a few pet shop around T.Desa,then to Roger's condo,read Naruto episode6.Have a nap till 7.30pm.
Saw a Saint Bernard at one of the shop,the dog saw us,stand up,yawn..~sleep back..lol..big noob sh*t dog

Together with Roger and his dad.Go to Kenny's place.Have a light meal.After that Kenny's uncle do a demo of 'Qi Kung'(a kind of Chinese martial art by controlling your own 'Qi')~Its kinda cool yet unbelievable.*smack head again. Should have volunteer myself so that I can get to experience it.

9.30+pm,Send Roger's dad home and he followed me over Mira sayang's place to have dinner.LOL,Mira got prob with counting 3 and 4,making me go right round and round and round over USJ housing area..haha.Anyway,dinner was really awesome.I love the mash potato and fried chicken.And and and...when all those thing I say to you,I really mean it larh..just ignore Roger's affecting smile,kay~kanasai Roger..lol


Danny called around 11+pm to meet at Asia Cafe.But we stay over Mira sayang's place till 12am.So,on our way back,change venue to Pacman.So both of us went over Msk's place to fetch Honey first.Msk wasn't around.Rayray open the door for us.Know what,we barely recognize Milo.lol,Roger said that he now look like a pug.LMAO.After that me,Roger,Danny yamcha till 1.30am.Then,Roger followed Danny.

Back to Bangsar,do some stuff.Leave around 2+am.OMG~Traffic is so smooth that most of the time I keep the car at 150kmh..a kind of excitement actually~shhhs..lol

Reach home around 3.30am with 4265421578789 miss call from mum.Amazingly mum only nag 2 sentence.that's all~phew..
oh ya~spend like 20minutes to get rid of the cigarette smell since my 'retarded boss' smoke in the car earlier.~pek cek*smack head for the 3rd time.

After settle down Honey,play NBA till 6+am just sleep.
________________________________________

And for today,after woke up,spend the whole afternoon dealing with my babies.Mandi,clean their sleeping spot..etc..have a nap at 7-10pm(still consider a nap??)Fetch dad and buy KFC with him.Here goes the nag and eventually it turn into a quarrel.alright,my bad..I should have sabar.
Send him back and play with ma babies till 12am and start playing my facebook game till...

Now..2.50am,consider Monday~hehe=).Hmm,needa rest d..tata

meanwhile,before you leave,check this out......
OK~someones in my mind right now.In fact,she's been there for the past few months.OK,be ready,I'll ask you out again.;)wink

No comments: