Friday, July 17, 2009

Ying Yang Twins

The River will always flow in me...

'The moment I saw Michael get on the bus,my heart crush,asking myself why I'm here,izit that I'm a liar,knowing them playing the game making me insane,what else can I do,beside to study the books of rule.

Another scene I see is the poster of the team,imagine all the games I'll get to win,I know I can beat them,I know I do,I know I can lead them,and everything is true.But things are not happening,and time is passing,so ask myself what am I still waiting.I just know I'm still waiting for the chance to talk to you.'
______________________________________________________

A non-productive day.Suppose to play basketball with James at night,but there aint nobody on the court and there aint no ball.End up with a 5ft 11 Malaysian Chinese and a 6ft 2 African taking on a basket and do some household shopping at Carrefour,Tropicana Mall.First time for me to be there,cool exp.Get back home at 11+pm,get my ass online for a while.Guess what?G.Joey linked me in her blog.Check out how she describe me..

Liked..soooo true

Watched '8miles'

nightz..miss me
..Zzz

Everyday I wakeup,I just think of :'How is she today??'

No comments: