Saturday, July 11, 2009

Creating something for you when I was alone

..by reading your FB status,it tend to tense up my nerve even more~

Like what mention for the pass few days,was staying over Roger's place..

Wed,
Day time-swimming pool
night time-table pool

Thursday,
Wake up early,dim-sum as breakfast and to CHS with Roger,Danny and Kenny.
12-3pm,Red box-ing over the Garden,I manage to sing till lost my voice even I didnt know much Chinese song neither a good singer.Went over Gatal Joey's place again,watch Step Up 2 over her place,and have dinner at Gasoline over Look Out Point,Ulu Langat together with..Roger, Danny, 'Poppy', Galaisi(Grace) ,DeeDee,and Gatal Joey~alright,the food was quite ok and I ordered 'Beauty and the Beast' again.
(I like that drink cause you ordered for me before and I'll always remember)
Mamak again before sending G.Joey home..

phrase for the day~Roger saw you,but I didn't~I guess I needa change ma specs d...regression

Friday,
Wake up early again and smuggle into TARC...Play NBA till 11.Have lunch and to Roger's condo.Swim when Roger and King go to the Gym.Ah Ham join me after like 5minutes later and wanted me to teach her how to swim.(Nuts..I also need someone to teach me)
Back to Bangsar at 4.And for the next 2+ hours,I tend to get myself a cab but didn't get 1~how awesome is Malaysia's public transport system right..and its starts to rain.Thanks to a lady that is kind enough to drop me back over school.But I still get myself wet,start to have a headache and I get sick.

Sat,
Take no medication.Been staying in the house for the whole day.Feel hot(heaty actually)and the feeling is killing me.Beside daddy,I guess no one else care much about me.Oh,+my 2 coupled best buddy too~Sana and Eze..

and some advice from Mr so creative-Ezekiel..


Movie of the day-Mr Deeds



Alright,enough with the diary-look post, feeling better right now,I guess I'll just continue with my
song and poems for my only love one.

p.s:Lets talk

No comments: