Monday, July 20, 2009

I do need you

For those that wonder what happen for the past 3days,here goes...

Saturday,
Shabushabu for dinner with Roger,Danny,G.Joey over Puchong area~after sending J. home,3 of us Al-madina.ed till 1+am.Stay over Roger's place,read Naruto comic till 5am~Roger sleep around 2,and he snores..man~

Sunday,
9+am,breakfast with Roger and his dad.Had some very salty Pan Mee and super sour cham peng~After that 3 of us walk to T.Desa park..OMG..dogs!!!lots of them..syiok man..Say goodbye to Roger and his dad,hop on a bus and reached KL central.Guess what??saw my primary school-didn't-teach-me-before-but-we-very-friend teacher~XD...
From KL Central,take another bus to Sunway Piramid(suppose to go back and change first but I'm just too lazy since it's gonna take up lots of time).Roam around the mall till like 1+,when over Sunway resort to meet up mum to get my phone and ticket for the night.Gosh~at last,my phone(Left it at hometown when I back to Kl last Friday~Careless me XD).Then again,walk around the mall and do some shopping since mum gimme some cash.This time,saw Ellysha,and know what,she drank my juice and yet complain its nasty(For your information,that juice cost me RM54+ kay!!!~God and Elly knows why..haha).
Well,I manage to get myself

-2 shirts and a book from MPH book store with a very reasonable price.

Night,
Dinner over Sunway Resort.I was a bit stunned when I reached there and saw everyone is in formal.Men's in suits and ladies in gown.Some of the ladies wore those that show half of their boobies~OMG..a heaven for pervert..haha..Some even 'decorate' their hair with all sort of bird feathers XD..Well,luckily earlier I get myself something,so change them in the toilet.Phew~Then,saw mum..again..OMG..mum was soooooo pretty and well dressed that I cant even recognize her if she didn't call me..make up.ed and hairstyled,first time for me to saw mum like this duh...Wow..............*speechless due to happiness

Dinner served in Chinese rest. style,I like their starter,they serve caviar,awesome baby octopus,sea weed with dressing..etc..and then,sharp fin soup with fish roe...*drool drool...
After that,busy taking video using Aunt Kath's husband's video cam(Not that I wanted to but I have to..haiz)~so didn't really get to makan...till their desert,not bad,green tea caramel with some mango...=)

After dinner,mum send me back to Bangsar.....12+am

btw,mum mange to get rid of 10+kg..congratz=)


Monday,
back to Banting at 7pm.9pm,Basketball.ed......Oh ya,cooked myself some curry for supper.Ingredient used-Onions,chicken meat,garlic,oil,curry powder etc...

______________________________________________

4.23am~gosh..later need go back to KL again.Since my dear pretty,hot,sexy,cute~*puke cousin that gonna fetch me and Honey Bear(Honey's full name larh) back home FFK.ed us...=.=..and Honey's food dah habis,so I have to get back and get some that gonna enough for Honey till next week..pek cek...No matter what,I still love you,cause you are my lovely cousin=P*bluek

Left 1 and a half more hours before I need to wake up..should or shouldn't I sleep?..whatever..see ya


*I wanna say I love you and make it happen to you everyday

No comments: