Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reality

Workers of the landlord said,'Move the dog out or you move out!''This is Bangsar!''Do you know how to take care of a dog?''All these time you are just not honest'

Thanks to Honey that howl(For those idiot that didn't know that,Its totally different than barking) when I'm not around,my ability of taking care of a dog and credibility is now being questioned and people tend to threaten me~Good,I hate that.So no matter what,I shall move out.(Reasons I move in is because I get to keep dogs)and I feel shameful for having an un-tolerate able retarded looking neighbor that complains before she inform us anything.

After collecting my piece of pay check(HR deposit) that have a surcharge of RM150 from the money sucking Help Resident,plan to went over OU to look for Msk.Awesome,just before stepping out of the building,receive the call.Ya,I get to meet Msk.Instead of visiting him,now needa bother him again.He come all the way to Bangsar pick Honey up even during his work time.He even offered me to stay over his place.Followed him over Ou after that and take U88 back to K.D.Reached Banting around 7.Extremely tired,sleep till Idk what time.

Ask help from a few,but how many is willing to give you a hand?Thanks Msk,I owed you not one but lots...

Will bring Honey back to Banting this Saturday.Kinda hungry now,going downstairs to get myself some food.See ya..

I'm glad I didn't use any vulgar for this entire post,May God bless tomorrow a better day...

No comments: