Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm born to make you smile

I will do all my best to make sure every smile from you is real=)

12.30am,
Mandi.ed.'Over dosage' of dinner makes me feel like puking right now
2 big plate of bou fan(pot rice),yogurt,fruits,chicken soup and all time favourite~Coke!!

Man,today I manage to bank in my check~
I'm gonna be rich for now and till school starts..haha

and..

I have my haircut too~I wanted a Mohawk,but end up isn't the style I wanted..so shaved everything..shut up!I mean hair duh=(

6-8pm~Become the driver of mum,Ah Qian and Sasha.

Night was some basketball game.Losing all 2 games but at least today I manage to cover all my defense move,a great steal and 2 big 3.=)

-Yesterday I get my ass into some couples fight.What happen to my luck recently??-
Hopefully by now,everything is solved

Oh ya,define dress code for smart and casual:


Nike Singlet
Adidas Shorts
&
Reebok slippers

;)wink~

Lots of plans for tomorrow.(to KL>PJ>KL>SJ>KL>Banting)
Off to bed now people.Goodnight.


Everyday I wake up,I'm glad that I still love and miss you.A good start for my day

No comments: