Monday, July 13, 2009

Riddle

I have it now:

-Headache
-Cough
+
Sneeze with blood
-Backache
and
Skin peel~cool right?


Love I receive Today:

-Granny peel 2 nice durian,put them in a plate and bring to Tj that is busy' watching TV.OMG~I still recall I have my auntie and uncle beside me but they dont get*evil grin
-Er Gu cut like dunno-how-many pears just for me during dinner.*Wink
-Mum asking me to join her whatever event that she already get me the ticket at this Sunday=)
-10.19pm,G.Joey say's I'm HOT!!.
-Mira sayang says gonna bake me cookies=)~Chocolate chips cookies kay!!

*a lil request,I dont like butter cookies,use unsalted butter during the baking and last of all,quality chocolate please...TQ~

Today,
Wake up around 11.30am.


Movie of the day-The Marksman
Music of the day-The Show

Evening,basketball session.Played game 2,lead the team to win by scoring 3,1 rebound in a 8 to win game.During dinner time,bring along baby Sasha and both of us drive drive drive~to the town.
Night time~Rap/poeming on msn for the whole night..hyper.edXD

After all,freestyling??I'm just good~weee....


Oh ya,retarded kai mui's birthday...phone ngam ngam expired,malas to topup,so wish you over here kay=)..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!XD


and a relative,I called Pek Nen,should be dad's uncle's wife had just leave us and back to god today.She should be around 90+years if im not mistaken.A strong lady that I'll always respect,may her rest in peace.




'Its already the 24th day'

2am,goodnight...

No comments: