Friday, July 3, 2009

What I'm capable of

4pm,
30minutes before I get on the bus going back to hometown

Well,Lets share something about yesterday...

Had some basketball training over Taman Desa.6+pm,Webby drop me over Pearl Point.So,wait at the comic shop till 8pm for Roger's friend to fetch me.After that,end up almost couldnt go home,but thanks to Giant,he actually walk all the way to the court,company me to have dinner and show me how to go home too.

While waiting at 7-11 for U82,I met this Indian man called Ernes.He just back from a business trip from Bangkok.We talk while waiting for the bus,and he offered me a chewing gum..

While chewing it,I just realize this thing,I was born with the ability to know people..I was thinknig,all this time did I really make good use of it??

If gonna look back to the past,I do know lots of people.Its definitely more than a thousand,a few thousand,maybe even a million,but how many of them are my true friends?I guess,maybe less than 5...

meanwhile,approach/effort 2 failed..
~I just wanna let you know,I would never give up,cause I appreciate all those beautiful thing that happen between us last time,and I want all that to be continue,to be better,what happen now is just a stage that both of us need to overcome.I'll put in all my best,cause I know everything just worth,cause I'm very sure of what I'm capable of giving to you than the others out there,cause I'm just born for you.~

You may not agree with me right now,but I'm confidence,1 day you will~

No comments: