Sunday, July 12, 2009

Only you can make me go 'Mama mia'

now playing:A Millie Freestyle

Earlier,TJ

-hit a rat in the food store with a barbecue fork
-sweep a frog till it hit a wall
-finish a box of durian that is equivalent to three-four 2kg durian fruit

Man!!I have no idea why I post all these but I just did...

Movie for the day-'Glory Road'

Been staying home for the whole day again...TV-ing
As usual,6-7pm,bring babies out for a walk,get back home and TV-ing till 10+pm

I been thinking of izit that your FB status is actually pointing towards me?All I wanted to say is all these time I been honest to you,right now if you read it you might think I'm bullshitting again,but seriously,if you still gonna shut me down,no matter what I say,what I explain,to you would be just another lie to round off those mistake that I've done.I know you did read my blog
,Allowed me to to have a chance to explain and fixed up what I've done,can you?I'll do anything,yess,anything...as long as you give me a chance,but this time not only by words but by work.I promise.


'Day passes,night passes,its the middle of the night but Imma still waiting for buses;
those that will bring me infront of you,so that I can say I'm sorry;

those that will bring me into your heart,so that I can know how you feel.
those that will bring me into your world,so that I can love and care for you like others wouldnt will.
Call me silly,say i'm a liar;but I dare to admit,all I say is sincere'...


-TJ09-


Btw~

Today,Help Basketball Team won the 2009 MACPU tournament.
As a member of the team,should I feel shameful for skipping practice for months due to personal reason and dont get to join or feel proud because my team,my friends won something?

Currently craving for Bagel w/ cheese~......

3.25am.It's late,needa rest.goodnight...

No comments: