Wednesday, July 8, 2009

3 things I hate the most

You might piss me off if you:

-threaten me
-shoo me away from the spot I'm standing

and

-slam the door in front of me

Any of you can do anything to me,but please not the 3 mention earlier.Thanks
(through out this post,I mean nothing,just how I feel)

Yesterday,plan change,instead of training from 10am-11pm,I went back around 6pm...due to the weather prob..it rains

(Something did happen when I hide from the rain,I'm sorry for what I've done)

Night,take a few bus,get to Pearl Point,after that with Roger,went over Gatal Joey's place till 12am~Drink tea,TJ drink chinese tea..amazing right?a change I guess...we talk,a least I enjoy this few hours of time..thanks

_______________________

Today,
Earlier thought by soaking myself in the pool for few hours might help me to relax,but the result aint that good.

All I wanted to say is,I'm the kind of person that wanna solve things immediately,maybe I need to adapt to what happen right now,maybe by waiting and leave the thing at a side first would help,but i just can't.This thing is really important to me,I really appreciate what we use to share,I'm really tense up right now.

~I'm really clueless of whats happening or happened~

...solver please

No comments: