Friday, September 25, 2009

Will she gonna trust me again?

Wednesday somehow seems to be a na-na-pok day for me..it strand my nerve to the max.Sense of updating da blog was gone till today.Alright,here goes the story.

Wednesday,1+pm,bring all my babies to the vet at Klang and fetch Cheng Tai as we are passing by Jenjarom.Reach around 2.30pm and guess what??Doctor having surgery~Mrs Chia ask me to come back at 4pm...Okay,since there is like almost 2hours of free time,both friends have a walk at Klang Parade while babies are left in the clinic.As time passes,sin no.1 passes and here goes the second.Just after a quick check up(Less then 10minutes I guess) by the new doc(Dr Lian not in)~get some vitamins and the bill comes out with the figure RM92!!err...okay,thats also after a discount...I was totally stunned.Honestly for that day,emotionally I was not really ready for that amount of payment.In the end,I still manage to do it and on our way home,get to go to a few pet shop around bukit tinggi somehow with a damn blanked mind.

Sin 2 causes me to go blank and sin 3 is the worse!!After dropping Cheng Tai home,I slow down my car as I'm crossing by a crossroad and get knock at the side by a farking chai-nis lady with a scooter.and Im dumb enough to care for that CB lady and follow her home,and guess what??A guy comes out and and tend to hit me with his fat lumpy tiny winy fist.Alright,I manage to force him backwards but whats the use??The lady ask me to pay for her scooter damage and Im just blur enough to say ok~WTF!!!She knock me duh,not your fault TJ!!!For that particular moment I just think of settle that stupid sin and get home to rest.But in the end,a sprinkle of brain juice wake me up a lil and called Cheng Tai.Well,after all he is the Taiko..so I left the stupid chai-nis kampung with an exhausted body and mind.And fall asleep once I clean up the vomit by Judy in the car.

Thursday,wake up 4am.TV till 2pm.Cheng Tai msn me with the news that problem solve without paying a single penny~thanks kawan!Then mum came back to fetch both me and Judy.To Tong Lee after company mum to JPJ and I needa clean Judy's vomit again~stupid dog.Didnt manage to bank in the rent for September due to my procrastination.But spend RM150 itself for babies food~due to upgrading it to lamb and rice..lol.

pink color~cute right??!!XD

Bring both lil monster to the pet shop when I go back to Tong Lee to grab the forgotten gate key.Saw 3 cute lil bunnies and there goes...'kor kor...I want rabbit!!........................................' ..OMG...only manage to stop them after snapping a photo of those cutie and ask them to show their mummy and ask for yes or no during the night...haha.spend the night playing basketball.A monster block was done by TJ..lol...highlight of the night~

(Add on:Yaoyao's birthday~Happy Birthday!!)


Friday~IDK buat ape till 9+pm.Dad fetch me to Jenjarom for basketball match.(Means FFK Ah Zhen that ask me out the day before..haha)The game was soso~瓜冷篮协vs六桂堂.篮协tie the game at 73-73.But lose it with 10+points diff after a 5minute overtime.Then company dad to makan with those bosses and players of 瓜冷篮协.Reach home 1am~6.22 right now.To KL in another few hours...

see ya,miss me





No comments: