Friday, September 18, 2009

Drink drunk drama

Updating soon!! Updated!!

Oh,Thursday morning.Michelle come over to fetch me to school.Had subway together,somehow both of us accidentally ate each others order.Damn!!my chunted sauce combination...=(..

the break-fast

After class.Play cards with housemate till 11pm.To TTDI to meet up Jesz and her friends over sports bar.I quited alchohol for 2 damn years and i officially drink for fun again.XD~Really had fun.Chao around 1+-2am??not sure,cause that day just happen to be my very first time being drunk...Not that drunk by still feel dizzy..hehe

2 of us to Barce. I gotto admit I did something not really acceptable for Asian's culture.Not mentioning what since it had creates problem to others somehow as a reminder for myself to be more be careful next time.

After that,to Yahoo.Well,I don't really like disco and my drinks just get contaminated/spike over that place.Somehow I had to drink it for a reasons~fuck.So the last spot just kinda sucky.Wonder should I cari that guy.After a few thought,I guess I should just continue staying as a cooking guy~Forget about it.eish....

The next day,wake up with swelling and itchiness.Noob~Cancel the plan to skate with Joey Seok over S.Piramid.
Went over TTDI and hang out at the office till night,where me and Web went over OU to get something for Saturday.Play pool while waiting for the rain to stop...


Night,Joey texted that Saturday he gonna ffk us.Me spotted 2 frog over Web's garden and we(Web actually,I takut katak oneXD) catch it to use it as the bait for Saturday.Spend sometime preparing the things we gonna bring and sleep around 1+am......................Zzzz



No comments: