Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You never know when I'll stay and when I'll go

Waking up at the middle of the night~3am.Look back at the previous post and its already been a week since I posted something on this blog.

Hmm,having an enjoyable week duh.I know,I suppose to update at Saturday,somehow some unexpected text message just ruin my mood.In fact,almost posted out an emo post,fortunately,I fall asleep before I manage to click on publish post.So,it shall continue remain in the draft..I guess.

So,things go back to Friday,baked session in the afternoon..and plan run rather smooth.

Saturday morning,went back to high school alone.Still the same old noobie..hmm,and as I'm on the way driving back home,receive the noobie text..Was so excited that immediately park the car at the side even though is at the middle of high way just to read it.Somehow,you know...for a moment I was wondering why am I been staying awake for the past few hours.Just wanna say,learn your respect...ok..skip all that before I get emo again..

So,for the afternoon,drive to KL.Sended the cake and headed to OneUtama to get presents for C.Mun.Met up with Nat..and we got each other a hat.Chao.ed at 5 and meet up with Webby and the rest at the office.(Joey,Carmen,Irsyad,Issat,and non the less,Jv Ma...)

4cars, race our way to C.Mun's party.Noobshit like me manage to start at the bottom and lead at one moment...until...get over excited and lose my way..lol.

So,spend the night over Chee Mun's place.The food was awesome,chop-chilli-chop was played by the few from akltg..Joey kena stripped!!after losing..Web and C.Mun kissed each other...etc..and I won the title of 'best blowing' by winning most of them,beside Joey in 1 game in the so called blow-fish game..Sounds so much fun,I sing,I dance..but who knows every joy and laughter were fake it up to cover up the bleeding for that particular moment.

Leave around 11.40+pm.Dropped Nat over Tmn Desa.Asked Roger out but he's not at home...potong...Stuck in the jam for 1 hour~PJ area...luckily Bryan called~He emo..blame the hormons..lol..reach home around 2.30pm.

Sunday,slept for the whole day.Dinner~mum wasnt around.Luckily Chai Tiam ask me out.Fetch GG and Wei De at Sungai Manggis.Then they company to have dinner at High Luck.OMG,their wine rice noodle taste like bubur ayam McD larh..lol..Then car tour around Banting.Went to Morib at 12am.The 3 freak out when they saw everything is dark,so just stay in the car for 3minutes and balik...damn mou mei...Spend the 'midnight' rhyming with Mark Seow,thats fun..!!=)

Monday morning,breakfast with Chai Tiam and Ah Bu Ji Ba.And to Morib beach together with the 2 and GG at 3.30pm+..
Before we leaved~Ah Bu Ji Ba with Judy

Ma 2 babies=)

at Morib1..We saw.....

FIRE DOGS!!

its written k-9 Bomba Malaysia

Max
his name start with M...too..but i cant recall what

and another 3 more border collies in another truck.
They are from somewhere near Sri Sentosa and is the only fire department in Malaysia that owns a k-9 unit.Not bad.I like=)

Morib2..we played..

Had so much fun.I haven get to have that kind of feeling for a long long time.Thanks friends.
.
.
.
.


Morib1 again..we eat and drink..in front of all people that is waiting for buka puasa~XD

ABC,coconut,nasi+lauk.....etc

Played basketball at night~I know its insane after what happened during the day but I enjoyed.=)

Tuesday,wake up late.Almost late for class.Classes fro teh day was fine,get bonded with the lecturers..hmm~kaki bodek..lol...and at 7.30+pm,Mark.Kee come over to fetch me and together we headed to The Gardens to meet up with Phi-le-mon.

And as what I planned,had dinner over Sushi Zanmai..Kinda amazing right?for me to go for that kind of place..for experience sake larh..lol...

All these had already cost me RM30+...tsktsk..kinda expensive jugak

Lame around till 10.30pm.Now I know Amanda the waitress~She's the lamppost that Phi-le-mon mention..lol..We shall go there more often then.

Midvalley


*drum roll~Philemon!!XD

12+am and still...2 of themXD

and hang around Midvalley till 12+am just then we leave.

Tuesday,I actually came out with this so called scam idea for our project that was agreed by everyone else in the group of 12.cool right.And for chemistry class,was so damn tired..+its a 4hours continuous class..Dragged my tired body home,cooked dinner makan and sleep around 8pm...and wake up at 3am.Thats how I ended with this post..lol

lol~damn naggy long post right??well,before I end everything,just wanna add on for the previous post.I got another nephew dah!!!

see ya,miss me





No comments: