Sunday, September 20, 2009

I manage to put it down~did I??

You hate dogs??Maybe they just don't like you either...And do you really gotta go that extreme??They are more than 10m away from you and did nothing.Arr...just gotto to blame myself not having a family that can have both parents staying under the same roof and I'm now staying at peoples place...haiz~

Wake up at 5pm.Watch TV for a while and there goes dinner time.Having barbecue for dinner.I Love my Marshmallow!!

Lil boy with his Marshmallow and the 2 bloody squid with braised rice inside~drool


The food is on the table,table.....~

and again..aunties are asking me~'Boy,when you gonna get a gf?'....*speechless..
Man~I do wish I get to have one...Wonder why am i still single right now,most probably is because of my attitude I guess.Secondly luck and fate...Oh~how I wish god will drop me a 'chio bu' with good attitude right in front of me right now...But with a few thoughts,I still got my babies at my side and I'm happy.
~LOL,I shall just remain as a weird guy that owns a few dog that never date with a girl before....~

Oh,and for my flash mob thingy?Joy Tan Joy Joy is officially my partner.With her help,we manage to come out with what activity we gonna do,whats the dress code....Will confirm the time,date and venue.Invitation will be send in these few days~wooot!!!

Just before I leave,today is Hari Raya,so to all my Malaysian friends~Merry Raya!!!!

No comments: