Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pic and FishPok and break

Hoho~at last,I'm here to update.Lets keep things as simple as I can over here.

Saturday morning,suppose to go fishing and picnic with Webby and Alvin.So,Friday night,I stay over Webby's place and the two of us woke up 6.30am in the morning to prepare the food we gonna bring.

Web the burger Chef
Meat pattie with apple juice~woot!!
Mini burgers done by TJ~cute rightXD

Eggs for ma egg sandwiches!!XD

Web left around 7am to fetch Alvin while I continue 'dealing' with the eggs and make sandwiches.

Wind blows and continue with water droplets falling from the sky~Wt...it rains??!!Ya,and the 2 is coming back on a bike...somehow Alvin is just dry,maybe too thin...Web block all the rain or maybe he just got some 'warhammer power'!!..XD

Alvin-The warhammer guy!!

And rain keep on jatuh ,which in the end make us cancel our plan.We sit around the table chewing the food we prepare for the picnic and play Texas Holdems.Luck is by my side for a while and run to the other 2 after a few games and only come back to me once a while.Eish~Lose like shit...XD

ROAR!!!


He is eating ma egg sandwich~Its just finger licking biting good!!see??photo provedXD



Card games for around 3-4hours and stop at 1pm.Randomly,made up my mind to go back to Banting.Dad(Ma brother's dad consider my dad right??XD)gimme a ride to KLCC and as usual LRT and bus.Reach Banting at 4pm+.

We drink,we play cards,we eat food,what else could be better than that??XD

Bath,change and bring baby Sasha to dad's place.MakanXD.Then both dog and human have a car ride around the town.

7+pm,Wanted to call someone when she actually call me just few seconds before I grab ma phone from Bobo.Till now I guess she wont believe Im gonna call her..Just let it be larh..Poor TJ~XD..
Skipped the dinner even though mum called like 23457165times..We talk quiet long duh.Somethings bugging her and I sincerely believe part of it would be my responsible too.Just want to let you know over here~All I ever wanted is just for you to be happy,that's all.

9+pm,CT called.Ah Zhen called.and 2 lil cousins wanted to go out with me,so bring the 2 cute lil monster to Teluk Bunut to watch the basketball competiton till 10pm.Send them back just then rush to the court CT they all waiting for me.LMAO,late for 1 and a half hour.

Play till 1am I guess.Bring the bunch of boys(GG,WeiDe,CT and ah Zhen) to McD to makan.Somehow its full,same goes to the mamak opposite.So,Kheng Kopitiam we go!!.


RM42.2o for the night,damn!!food just taste normal yet expensive.Should have just go further for the mamak...42??can eat roti canai till you puke!!XD

So,makan till~err....X tau what time.Come out with the flash mob idea,gonna work on it...Woooot!!!called someone again...as promise...

Sagu's birthday today!!!Clive's tomorrow..Happy birthday buddy!!!=)

Sagu

Clive




Someone~Lets together get rid of the pills,ecstasy,alcoholic drinks and cigarattes~

No comments: