Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Because I dont quit

A few rounds of Raw action on Astro channel 811 makes me feel high.And without making any sense,bath babies at the middle of the night~3am..seriously wtf..lol...

Today was lame~lame in a way that not much contribution duh.8am,waked up by Xiao Qian,and walked this new girl over our place,Bao Shan(knnsuper chai-nis.ed name..lmao) to school.Presentation/quiz during Malaysian studies class.My group get an un-expected 5/5 full marks among the entire class.Whatever~We don't really work much duh..lucky for us.

Continue with lab session.Ya,after undergoing 1 whole sem of repeating the same exercise,I'm now good in titration.Get everything done in 15minutes,what left now is just the report.And for the long 4hours continuous chemistry class,were given a break at 3.30pm.Went to get some drinks and what happen is I actually forgot to pay for it..omg...gonna pay tomorrow...Class ends early,cause lecturer's laptop no battery and he didn't bring his charger...smart right??

Classmate drop me over KL sentral.Thanks.To the pet shop for a while and a 7.20pm bus back to Banting. Kinda raise my voice towards mum when I reach home and wanan deal with the subject payment. Sorry ma.I dunno,for a moment,I just cant think rationally.Kinda down,so start to browse through blogs of others...until you come to this particular blog.I don't know,words in it are just so confusing~But from the contain,I guess at least you are happy with your life right now and you need no changes
.Arr..Stop!!don't wanna think too much..Its gonna make me angst..

Off right here,
see ya,miss me

*I been hit on,take down,throw up,I stand pain,bleed and tears drop,and still~I dont quit!

No comments: