Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Teriakan isi hati ku

Its 4am right now and a student like me that is having class at 10am is still awake??Wtf is this..

Somehow,I feel that a great change had occurs inside me.Hormones??I have no idea but everything started just before the I finish my P.speaking finals.I start to procrastinate~I mean...more!!!more and more last minutes job...I start to take things another way,I start to spend money not like the me last time,I spend more~I wonder if this is a good sign or not...And for the entire holiday,I didn't really bother to help dad's in his shop or mum in her office even if I'm asked for help.Now a days,laziness had just grow even greater in my heart and soul...

And my daily life just loaded with the word girlfriend,girlfriend,girlfriend...and I can feel that I starts to become a flirty one.I just flirts around~One might say I suck but there is this strong feeling that just keep pushing me to do it more and more.

For the fact that I realize all these can-be-improve point of mine,I know I need to change.Meanwhile,I really need some mental supports from others.I used to have one strong one but I just lost her trust.For that,I do think that I need to brush up my capability to measure the importance of life's matter and make a quick decision on it..One last word I guess,~Stay strong and move on TJ.

Spend the night playing cards with housemates.Enjoy but what for??And due to procrastination,gonna travel back to Banting after class at 6pm for the subjects pay cheque~waste of time and money and guess gonna miss out Thursday's 8'oclock class d...screw myself

*I improve myself to show you a better me

No comments: