Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fully packed weekend~

Oh~whats with those AKLTG old memories on facebook..reminds me of those great time nia..but it doesnt exist anymore larh...Anyhow,as mention earlier,Saturday's time table was packed.Total time to online for the day is just like 1hour only..grr..Receiving phone call's from friends dah make me siao dah..

Evening,Didi's birthday party duh..helped out with the prep...

food.....and dog with food~Judy duh...*left corner=)

Cousins with Honey..macam tengah gamble je..lol


Raging fire!!macam hormon ku aje..lol

8pm,fetch Soon Chee..and rush to the Store to buy some glue and also presents for Didi..and in between calls keep coming in telling me things that need to be done..Gan Jiong lorh..lol

Somehow,manage to meet EngKeong at McD in time.And here we go...to Chun May's invitation.Celebration of her dad's 60's duh...so...

for the fact that we are taking photo together,I just wanna say that I only know briefly the other 2 guys in white and the girl..
tak tau why they wanna get me in it..agarnya ku handsome larh..lol


I makan....I 'social' around....with people that I doesnt know at all...etc...left around 11.45pm...

and on my way back,road block.And after ma IC get checked by this farking armed Indian police,he ask me this hilarious question~

'Nak saya bagi satu saman??'

Hah!! lanciao ko!!...I did nothing wrong!!Kenalah argue with him..eventually that asshole just shut up and wave his hand to ask me to leave...

and the moment I reach home,went to mum and shared with her what happen earlier in a way that as in I just won a Olympic medal...LMAO.And ya,gave Didi his present..eww,should have just ignore the wrapping.cause the moment he get it,he run to me hugging my thigh and say thank you in such a sweet manner.and the next think you know?He just open the presents and left with whats inside..haha..cute fellow..

Well,end the night with 3 barbecue chicken wings.

Despite of pushing away few invitation for the busy day,I still manage spare some time to watch 3movies..
-Spiderman3
-Big Fat Liar
-XXX:the next level

Alamak...pengsan dah..haha

and for the birthday boy,again..wish ya Happy Birthday boy..Love ya=)

Ben 10 and Honey Bear..
out of the other 4...I just simply love this shot

Oh..5.42am now..Having activities/competition/dinner with GBBM start from 8am...should packed my sports gear/attire and rest soon...update tomorrow..XD

see ya,miss me=)








No comments: