Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Love is just like air,Its everywhere

4.34am.I'm now so do,re,mi,fa...king tired...somehow,gonna update the blog for the sake of updating it,cool??this is style man..lol

Monday was a retard day,cause beside watching bad boy 2,I just cant really recall what I did in day time~and when it comes to night time,bring the boys(ah Zhen,SamBoy and Bobo) watch basketball competition at Teluk Bunut.But the moment we reach there,there is no one at the court.(Idk Monday,Wednesday off-day wert).So,drive all the way to Jenjarom to check out the other competition.and guess what??Same goes for the court over there~Argg...What else?Since had come all the way to Jenjarom,had some famous yao char kuey,ham chim peng and peanut dessert before get back home.Bath babies and sleep around 5am...

And for today,wake up at 1pm.Watch tv till 3?4pm??..then company mum to Tanjung Sepat to have a Raya visit over her customers house.

And on the way,mum start to ask,'When gonna got gf','Interest in any girl or not'~OMG...stop this please.Wish I could have tell her I do love one that make me go emo.Somehow,I dont think its a good idea,dont want her to be worry.+not gonna think of her anymore.So,change topic to my flash mob thingy,smart right??lol

Go like 4 houses??all of them are related..then 3rd house visit were ok cause i been there before and i feel more comfortable when I actually get to have someone to talk with for a while.With the owner son duh,he is 30+I guess,somehow we just have the same topic that link us together~Fish..lol..and over the last house,we had some light meals over there~Spicy fried spiral spaghetti(Idk whats the name for it).Chao around 8pm~with 3 ang..err,nope,green pau in ma pocket..woot!!

1st thing to do when reach home is to pack up my shoes and bottles to go for the court.haha..10+pm,back home to bath and fetch sis over Wong's place.Then to Wu gu's place.Yamcha with the aunt and pretty cousin(the handsome one not coming back)..and both cousins chit chat till 1.20am baru I chao....

Oh,what a day~At least I enjoy,see ya!!=)







No comments: