Friday, October 2, 2009

Fragile!!!No more poker chips to lose,I'll be single

Yellow people~!!Its been one whole week I been abandoned ma' blog...So,should I update of about what happen for the entire week?should I?haha..no answer for that somehow I just did it,so here goes the update~lol(Excuse for the long post,all due to procrastination,blame it..lol)

Start from last Saturday.As mention as the previous post,I went back to KL,for Anisa's so called small Raya celebration that turn out to be quite big to me.Mum drop me over Asia Jaya and start taking take LRT and Monorail all the way to Low Yat plaza to meet up Josie and her mum that turn out to be a lil late.Get to roam around Times Square and take ma' breakfast.And Josie is super blurr cause the moment she called me to tell me that she had arrive or maybe with some other motive(Think too much~XD),I was just standing beside her.While waiting for Josie's mum getting her computer program,was having some enjoyable moment playing games using the PC over this shop name IT....(forget the full name).Faris joined us after finishing his undang test(He fail before~how come!!?).Light meals treated by Josie's mum.Have a few minutes over Lalaland(Sungei wang plaza)where I get to see Peijie(cousin's bf)promoting his new album~All the best dude!Left that place with J and F at around 3pm.
-Milo dinosaur??-



random~ris

Because Josie say that this shot were cacat~thats why I post it up..haha

Over Anisa's place was awesome.And to Anisa,I do have a great great time even though without you spending a lot of time on us.~no worries,okay?hehe..


Photo of the day
Girl in white just pop out the moment the photo been snap~forgive me for not knowing who is she but yet I like this shot=)


~ahemm~



this is what gonna happen when you tend to...err..faham faham larh..lol

I dont look good over this shot but the sisters do~=)



Pretending to be Fa.....Ris~mata sepet...lol...oops!sorry..haha

Josie started it!!tsktsk~


another shot~somehow my face just look like kena langgar lorry~lol

see??!we do have fun..haha
swing part is the best but theres no photo

Suppose to meet mum at Asia Jaya LRT station at 5pm,somehow I only show my face at 6.30pm.LOL~back to Banting around 7+pm and as usual,have basketball with the boys and yamcha till 2am.Didnt sleep for the day before,so,have a great rest~

Sunday was a IDK day.Ask Bobo earlier,he also cant recall.Same goes for Monday day time...grrr,till night.9pm,to Teluk Bunut basketball court to watch basketball match.Was thirst of having a match the moment I saw the game~OMG!!!I wanna play!!..eish~After the game end,yamcha with C.kang and C.Tiam.

Tuesday-Dog training at 1am.Bath babies and wash laundry.Back to KL at 6am.School till 6pm~Suppose to get back home when its actually starts to rain.So,stay over school till 6+pm and walk myself to the court to check out anyone there.Guess what??I saw a girl~alright,shall keep it to myself since its a juicy story~=).Back home at 7+pm.Instead of study and do whatever I need to do,just procrastinate.and online.ing and TV are the best booster for it.Sleep late for that night.

Wednesday-Having class till 6+am.Suppose to go home to study for the quiz for the next day but as I pass by lower Foyer,were ask by Frank and the bunch to join in for some dancing thing.Luckily manage to skip the African dance cause 'Daisy girl'(Tittle of the song for the first dance) had already take up almost 3hours.Were asked to join them but i just rejected that idea.Walk myself home using the same old dark road when I saw a bunch of people with lantern from far away,my mind was like thinking~Cool,people in KL actually will to do that,must be kids.haha..somehow when they come close to me,was shocked cause they are my housemate!!OMG~kanasai..kampung kid..Yet join them for a while because Im a kampung kid too..haha.

Back home~study,online,study,online,online and online.....till like 4am,Mr Pro-crastinate only start to focus in studies again.Michelle was here to fetch me at 7.30am~OMG,was early by 30minutes then the time she told me the day before.To f.maths class for the quiz when the lecturer actually say that the quiz is postponed to next week..Both of us were like~@$#%$#!! Sleepless night studying subject that are irrelevant and get myself a super headache.Skipped EN102 and when to HR to sleep over Alvin's room till 12+pm.Had lunch with him and continue study for Chem quiz.After quiz,grab ma stuff and back to Banting.Reach at 10pm and have dinner with GG over bomba and to plan for CTiam birthday thingy.

Friday morning was siao~wake up at 7+am for basketball together with GG,JianYi and H.chin.First time after two years haven play at that kind of timing~crazy ass.Miss a lot of shots and only manage to make 2 blocks cause super blurr.Breakie with the boys at this vegetarian shop that serve food at RM2 per dish..cheap like shit!sleep kao kao after that.8pm,bring GG,WeiYang and C.kang to play badminton...long story but conclusion would be 8of us(GG,CTiam,Ckang,Ah Jing,Helbert,WeiYang,Weide and me) reach McD.Cake from S.recipe(cause all the other shop close d)for Ctiam and of course cake cant go without some spices from McD(Salt,pepper,chille)..haha..just imagine yourself..lots of joke and prank were done..lol

Second round at Morib joined by A Bu Ji Ba at around 11.30pm.I got an adventures car driving journey~haha..and at the beach,the birthday guy CT were ask to drink beer prepared by TJ and one bottle manage to knock him off~noobshit man!!haha..WeiYang needa be his driver somehow he is just even noob cause he suppose to follow my car that is only running at 40kmh to Kelanang beach for 3rd round but that shit just drive both him and the birthday guy all the way home..knn,extremely potong stim when 3cars were there waiting but the target were not there.So,plan cancel and manage to reach home at 1am.

Saturday,didnt sleep.Morning,bring Bobo and Qian to Tong Lee.Afternoon,get myself haircut.Evening,C.Tai msn and say something about the previous thing that happen over Jenjarom.Feel like swearing right now!!7.40pm now,needa go over JianYi's open house...chill....more updates at tomorrow~

Sunday wert!!GBB game match~woohoo..Imma team leader and wish me luck,okay??

see ya,miss me





No comments: