Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wanna watch movie with you again

Having a decent weekdays since everything is just going fine.The worse would also only be the procrastination in me.Ahem~just posted and updated 2 post that suppose to be done at Sunday.

As for Monday,wake up late,watched 'Face off'.~cool movie.Coaching session for the boys at 6pm-7.30pm.They are doing great,guess gonna win the game this Saturday~wish us luck.=)
2hours of basketball game over Pulau after that and to Pasar Malam to get myself some currently-addicted drinks~Soya Cincau before headed home and spend the night with food,Chinese movie laundry washing and babies.

Tuesday,as usual spend the morning travel to KL.Skipped M.studies since a big sleepy bug had just crawl into my system.Class for the day was just fine,and to the school court the moment everything was done.Scout on the Mike's coaching strategy again,and some 3on3 with my jeans on with the guys.Its frustrating cause you just cant play well in them.Change after the game was over and start shooting till 9pm and dinner alone.For a few moment,all those are just so frustrating and there's a strong will inside that tell me not to play again.But by going over H.R to social around and a couple movie grabbed from Amanuel's laptop,and some dumbell challenge with the roommate and won it,~I just cheer up again,for that moment~lol

Spend the night watching

Transformers 2
and The Ugly Truth.



Both highly rated movie with a add-on of now that I agreed with the point that Megan Fox is hoorrrt!!


And for Wednesday,the sleepy bug is growing inside.So,skipped M.studies again.Attended both Chemistry class and created some gun powder with the group member.They just love to see explosion while I like to makes thing exploded,aint we just a perfect team??lol

class and classmate~
.
.
.
.



Explosion!oops~sorry~XD


Was raining after class,to main block to wait for Web.Saw Frank with the others preparing for the Uganda Nigeria night.Man~almost regret I didn't get to join since I actually saw this like really hot chick around.But having Domino's for dinner with Joey,Web and Jv Ma and did some ouching stuff together in some secret place had just made up a perfect night for me.=)

pizza~!!huh??lol

Should put this in the video of 'How to be lala'XD~

After bathing,movie for the night was G.I Joe.

~I like!=)~

Were asked to join the prom but I rejected since I don't have a partner.I guess I'm just much more of a cheapskate.lol~Hopeless kid.shall hunt for a partner and reconsider it...aite??!=)

Thanks lord,had currently get rid of the procrastinating system in ma body.Blog post was down and EN102 progress proposal to be done.Hopefully these situation will stay longer,and getting rid of the time-killing Facebook might be my next target.

Tak Nak!!..or maybe??



~Dinner with M.M.C.(Short for Mark,Michelle and Camie..LOL),back to hometown,or basketball practice should be choose after tomorrow's class?Hard decision.Someone help me?~


No comments: