Saturday, October 10, 2009

A game of a kind

If you do notice,now a days I only update my blog once a week.Well I guess I'm no longer that enthusiastic to update it everyday.hmm...

Saturday,3.08am and currently home alone.Went to watch basketball match earlier,and I actually dropped my ID,license and a 50ringgit note.But thanks to the finder that did not be a keeper~At least this just prove that there are still nice people around Banting.May God bless this beautiful place on earth with more and more beautiful people with beautiful heart~=)

Talk about the game today,it shall be known as just a practice if were to be compare with the game at Friday night.Oh~!haven I mention what happen Friday night?HELP team played with a few National Players over Klang Parade.We took off from school around 5pm...blablabla..Game ends with HELP losing it.But the game was cool cause you can see amazing actions,big man TP is making dunks like there is no one in his way,Meka grabs strong rebound,Mike dribble strong,Chin Hau play really good D,and of course alley-oop,alley-oop and alley-oop...etc...while the opponent including Shiren,Ooi B.S...(7of them)are making high accuracy 3points.Both team are just so amazing that it makes the game today look nothing.Forgive me for being straight but that's what happening..lol

-we lose but with pride-


-Found this in the locker room~MJ in da building-

Lets go briefly about the week,having class as usual and maths quiz at Thursday was kinda cool.Beside that,join the team for practice at Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm-8pm.Practice day was awesome and manage to be the first to score 5 straight free throw for Thursday practice~Only thing slightly outstanding would be,at last~I get targeted by EN102 lecturer for no reason and I exploded!There goes another week~

I find no motive for me to update my blog that frequent anymore,but~Currently extremely semangat to built up my body and speed!!



~Wanna have the size of a American Football player~






No comments: