Sunday, October 18, 2009

Merry Belated Deepavali!!

Currently lazy with the wording.Shall make it short then.I do realize that I didnt get much response for my dog training post,gonna change my way of advertising.Meanwhile,heres a post for Deepavali eve and Deepavali.

See,being alive for 19years of my life,this is my first time celebrating Deepavali eve.All credits to my bro,Webby.

Lets see,Friday.Met bro at the office around 3pm.And leave around 4.30pm.

Prep..
I plucked and grinned the mint.I guess that's gonna make those drinks that have the taste of mint have a touch of TJ too...LOL

Ratatouille~Gusteau!

ice man aka superbartender !!

pound or grind?none~scoop..lol...Jv Ma



pouting queen~lala till the max..haiz....


monay~




fire in da hole!



12am.....


3m away -you see none and only ear drum breaking explosion sound can be heard~


Ultimate game for drinkers!!

I dont drink but I enjoy mixing them=)

Slept around 3.30am.Zzz~

Saturday aka Deepavali was awesome.Well,back to hometown since Webby is going to Johor and nothing memorable left over KL.And for the very first time in my life,after a 20minutes ride in the LRT,walking in and out a few pet shop,the moment I get on that 2hours to go express bus~awesome thing happen!!Cause there goes the daily marathon of digested food in my stomach and intestine.Luckily I learned before Ninjitsu and there it goes my amazing patient for 2hours~LOL

Reach Banting.Get what need to be done doned,Bath,play with babies,drive bro and his friends out while having a plate of rice in my left hand and eating it(Ya,I know,most that saw this will say wt~ but thats just me.=P)

Night,basketball game.Done some coaching,team lost all game but the progress is good.As usual,yamcha and reach home around 1+am.

There goes another week~

No comments: