Friday, October 23, 2009

Still insist to know the reason why...

You see,plan/timetable doesn't always go the way you wanted,especially after you done something that effect it.

E.g,Thursday,because of watching G.I.Joe and updating blog,I'm too tired to go for the 8am class,so I just skipped it.And the continuous sleep causes me RM4.50 for a cab cause I only wake up at 12pm when my EN102 starts at 12pm.Somehow,manage to finish it,and I guess I gonna score high.lol..

Due to the rain,and a job offer from Web,I made up my mind..Skip Chem since I'm already good in them and get my ass back to Banting.Again,U82 was no way to be found after waiting at the stop for 30minutes and made up ma mind to take a cab.And because of wanna save the bloody RM6,end up need to get help from Webby just then I get to reach K.Damasara on time.Thanks lot bro!


Friday,today...wake up and lunch was Durian.Ya~Durian ONLY!!

.
.
.

drool~now you know why Durian only?


Afternoon,dad gimme 1 grand!!!OMG!!!syiok...
(but I immediately use them to pay for ma rent~not much left...lol)


Night,to the court..people having practice.So,just jog for 8minutes and chao.To Tesco with dada and mummy,feel like a kid again and its fun.Last thing I recall is that I bought a yogurt without a spoon in it..eventually I just have to eat them using ma finger and slurping it cause I'm still in the car..lol


Hmm,not gonna go for the long-waited basketball game at this Saturday,hopefully the boys can win the game by themselves.Cause I'm gonna spend my weekends at Melacca!!!Wooho..law of attraction!!But for preview..not a vacation..But its just better than nothing right??I smell monay!!lol


See,sometimes things just doesn't turn out what you expected.Things that you been plan and wanted for a long time turn out to be something you need to give up due to another better opportunity had just appear.Well,what else can I say?Your choice..Be smart!!=)

See ya people,
Hello Melacca!!=)

No comments: