Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good news for all dog owner

Sunday,1.30pm,C.Tiam come over to wake me up.Had lunch together and headed to CC for some games.On our way home,I was looking around and~A piece of RM100 fine was found on my wind screen~OMGWTKOMODORPITBULL!!!..

Man~Having a losing money month!
To made up my lost,I shall have...







DOGGIE BEHAVIOUR TRAINING CONSULTATION

Fee:RM50-RM100(Depend on situation)

Will conduct a training method suitable for both owner and dog.Free follow-up session.

For more detail,please contact:

TJ-
017-2752775








1 comment:

Webby said...

hey bro, great to see you share your training skills with the world. im sure many dog owners will benefit from your skill.

by the way, it would be great if you can also have free videos that can promote your ability as a dog trainer.
good luck with your future endever
=)