Monday, October 5, 2009

The apple lips of yours

Ma pretty Honey!!=)

Oh~without any of ma realization,moon cake festival 09 just passed~A Happy belated Mooncake festival to all ma reader's of my blog.Somehow there is still a regression in my heart and of course childhood memories will definitely be recall at this moment,it used to be one of my favourite festival cause we kids get to play with fire legally~haha..but those days no longer exist.In fact,it just passes like a normal day.Here's the question,should this situation need to be improve?

Alright,continue with ma previous post.Saturday was also ma lovely cousins birthday.Now a days we tend to get closer and here's a birthday post for her~just for appreciation..Happy Birthday and love ya=)

~She does sing pretty well duh~

Genie~promoting her as promised..haha

Wanna know more about her?Check out her at

www.wingsmusicafe.com

and search for 子荧.=)

As mention for Sunday morning,together with the bunch of boys(This time round we were join by a girl,Shengnan-GG's..haha)participate in GBB moon cake festival carnival.We got a bright chance of getting 1st,somehow due to some error of the game system,we lose lots of mark in 2/7 of the segment and ended up 2nd.Alright,at least I know you guys have do your best and I really like seeing each of everyone of you work as a team.Better luck next time~


~this aint easy,in fact its killing!!~oww,ma throat...~

~Eventually you just have to lie down to make yourself feel more comfortable..lol~

Event ended around 2pm.Ate 3 packet of Char-gai rice and still have gon lou mee with GG,CTiam,Ah Jing and WeiYang~omg!!haha~.After the satisfying meal,2 left while the other 3(GG,CT and limpe) went to the park under the bridge to get some fresh air...


~the milky river,but at least its not smelly~


~the maintainace bridge at the 4th level...and its super shaky with no grill at your right*scared..lol~


Climbing up a four storey high bridge without any guidance?~
I guess all these are just illegal~shhhs..,lets just remain silence okay??lol

PS match over GG place is the last thing I did before I went home and get myself stay in the room for the entire night.Sleep around 1am+...

Monday morning~yawn.Wakeup at 11pm but still feel tired.Watch Air Force One~there's actually a split of a second that the idea of being in the movie comes to my mind~haha...Evening,together with CTiam and all 3 babies explorer around the estate behind our place.Night,around the town to get those material for chemistry project before we fetch C.Kang to Teluk Bunut to watch some basketball action.Yamcha after that is a must and headed home~

Currently packing ma stuff,to KL in another few more hours...Just before I leave~


___________________________________________
Dear She:
No longer whoever but my only She,here's something for you.I just realize that I didn't know how to appreciate one before I get to meet you.You are such a perfect one,pretty,kind and caring.You change me.A glance from you make me high,I wonder a kiss from you would it make me die?haha~even it is,I just willing to die for you.For the fact that I say Im gonna make you mine,it just simply means that Im gonna always be at your side.As everyone know,I'm not rich nor romantic,I cant promise you wealth or romance for now.But me being me myself to create lots of joy in your world,to share my stories of life and to be good listener of yours,to help you with what you need and to tolerate with what you already have,and last of but not least to love you the way that others would never do is the promise that I could currently made.Ended the lil confession with~I love you,my girl...
-TJ-





No comments: