Sunday, March 1, 2009

Loneliness brings back sweet memories~

Sunday morning~wake up at 9pm~No transport,wait till 10am+.Just go to The Store(The blood donation event is being held there~)with Tiam's motorbike~After that take Lao Lang's(Old wolf or old man,but i prefer to Wolf~lol)bike to fetch Ah Zhen...

(Wao~A bike?!!Tj vs bike??Luckily dad didnt know that and he is not around,or else,even now with a license for bike,still will kena nag till siao~)

Lala Carmen Fong is there,and she bring along Bingyi too~not bad,thought she will FFK...lol..
1st thing I been asked to do after i arrived "Go take picture~!!"~lol,get to see me on newspaper again...i guess

'Stone' for a while~boss what~=P.30minutes later only go and help out with the registry side......hehe

Event ends around 2.30pm.But because today its the first time i see a blood donation event that reach target(still got plenty of people,but not enough bag for the blood,the hospital staff only bring 200~)..and registration stops at 2pm because of that.And what i do??i go shopping,with Ah Zhen!!lol~

Buy a jeans for myself~its super cheap~guess how much??LOL

But when we go back~everyone has gone~WT~Call Kien Tiong and he come and fetch us~Meal at Ang Kao...someones paying duh~photo again~Oh no..I prefer the food more!!(note:Bingyi isnt joining us,BUT!!Ah wei come and fetch her~i wonder)

Reach home around 4pm+,i guess...*Ter-Sleep*~
*I'm not sure why but i dream,and its about something that i shouldnt say out~I feel depressed right now~*

Night~
-Drive out to buy my 'White Nike Air Force',but the shop is closed~WT...potong stim~
-Then,to Econsave,Im not sure why but today i drive like a mad driver...I accidently scratch someones car bumper at the parking lot~Shh~the owner didnt know~
-Then,Wu Gu house....
~Poor Girly,her condition is really getting even more worst~Im so afraid to lose you but i didnt want to see you suffer either~You have been in 13/19years of my life,and im 13/15 years of your...i wish the number can be increase in a better way~=(

Go back at 10pm,the night is lonely,none of those people that i trust is free,i guess...(Playing:Beauty and the beast)and this drive me to 'hunt' for my all my sweet memories~~The chocolate boy!!~smile~LOL(at Saujana)~What??hand-'pistol'~LOL~Texas Holdem~Imma the king of king,cause i dare to dream,and i dream big too~+i got the poker face~See??!!~lol~The Program Directors Meeting~TJ,The boss-Queenie,Webby,Keetlam,Josie-phine,Choy Hon Weng~emm,and a patch of Joeys hair~lol~Oh No!!i look fat~Sh*T...('Cocking' with the coach infront of stage~love it!!LOL...~Amelyn,my cute little actoress of the show 'TiNyTaNic'~ROFL~Amelyn~'I jump,you jump!!'
They are jumping!!!Or only she is??~to be continued!!~
~Zac~'You jump,I dont Jump~Walao...Swt ending...by the director TJ...~=P
~Handsome in the red hat~OI,Wong Kah Yee!!wheres my hat??~LOL~The white 'kissing' angel and the black devil(Joey~he belongs to,Wong Kah Yee)...~TJ:Dance Dance...but i wish the next time ill get to choose my own partner~!!!!~I say 1 means 1!!LOL~Yess!!no matter how many times,im still remaining the hand signal~1!!!=)~Hey,you dont mess with the brothers!!~Yeah,This is Webby,my life time brother!!even though he is 'slightly' darker than me...lol~Penang:Tj is hunting for something,beside a stinky sinking mud~OI!!Danger,comeback~at 1am~Penang: This is what i called family...~A bunch of 6 that Cab driver refuse to 'earn' our money~~I shouldnt hunch,it makes me look even shorter...lol~Penang: 'Socializing' with the shop owner after the meal.~Penang:The four musketeer~One is holding the cam~lol ~The man!!~~~~??=D~First time for a group to use my name as their group first name~lol~Bright future!!go 'TJ Ultra Power's!!
~My 'Horny' hat(a gift from Candice~)~my creation,The afro banana,Josie with her 'banana'~lol~I name us 'The Penang Pro Team 2',anyway,im also a member of Pro Team1~lol~Penang:Last few hours before we leave,passby a mall,but we are too early,it is still close~=)~Leaving~Tata..lol

For all the random photos,they make me remember a lot of things we been through together~It cheer me up,And from being emo till with lots of 'LOL'...may all this continue,and with the last sweet photo,lets end the post for now~Tata*

*Tomorow..I mean today(After 12 d) I'm having Human Com quiz...Wish you luck,TJ!!~=P

*Congratulation to my lil sis,for being the 2nd runner up at 'Karnival Badminton Putrajaya'!!




*I know 1 day i shall hold your hand tight and never let it go again~

No comments: