Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fake it till you make it

3.48am,Alson Klana Resort~Using the Wifi there duhh,Need to wake up at 7am..IAG gonna start soon...

Cant sleep,just finish prepare for the intro stuff and grouping list...Miss her so much,like PMS-ing nia,tiba-tiba em choi me,i really worried,more of an afraid actually,why is this happening?She didnt tell me why,and did allow me to ask why...nothing much i expected,just to know she is safe...I guess it might take us some time to get back to be like last time...She is the only person i can trust~Someone,please help me!!!

I just cant focus in everything i do right now,i want to solve it first~Its suffering to pretend to feel the way you are not feeling right now~What have i did wrong??Tell me??I wish i know~




*After so many years,at last i get someone that i trust,i will not give up,you say you have no confidence on relationship anymore??Ill prove to you its worth to have it again by using my sincere heart,soul and action~

No comments: