Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ultimate Succes Formula

Now playing:Canon(Ya..the name just canon..not the brand but the song)






click on picture to have clearer view
~A USF created earlier..a love USF??...sipeh blurr...gonna redo soon..~

Just back from sending my laundry,beside loving her,mood kinda random right now..


~Thanks to elly~phant...i get to practice my reaction poem....lol...Like I mention to elly-phant earlier,just wish that 'she' will be there when im poeming...And the siao elly-phant ask me to tell her..WT...My question is~HOW??if only she is willing to talk to me ...

~My 'secret' effing best friend BF that i feel like bo song me msn with me for 2hours yesterday??!And he actually advise me to use some tactics to get her...I was wondering,'Should or shouldnt I??'...nahhh...i just wanna treat her with my most sincere heart.Say no to Tactic..TAK NAK!!

~Team Leader say that now days my dribbling skill is better than some of the main school player d...=D

~5pm+..MJ call me,he forget to bring his key..ask me to leave the room unlock...(But of course i won do that)

random...random...so...check out my files...this is what i get..

Photos from IAG March 2009~DA Soulja list.East vs Weat,guess who win??

From the East~
We have:_

~Aaron Nair aka Soulja Chicken~Mandy Toh Marn Yee aka Soulja Money
~Ellysha Nur aka Soulja Darling
~Tam Vi Vian aka Soulja Clam
~Carmen Yong aka Soulja Musicman
~Lim Su Wee aka Commando Milk
and of course..
~TianJun aka Clerk aka mission creator~=D
~Damn...Soulja Kemberley..you needa improve on your timing..Take my photo at my sleepiest time??+still wearing a tee-shirt la..ROFL

and~
From the West,
We have:_

~Bryan Cheong Seng Kit aka Soulja Giant
~Tracy Ng Shan Ci aka Soulja Klang Gal
~Jia Yun aka Soulja JY
~Izzat aka Soulja Baki

~And last of all....
~Kimberley Ng Hui Een aka Soulja Kemberley


~Photos of coach intro slides

Tons of sweet memo from the last camp...mission game,NCA's 'fight'(means the spirit) and working with each other,blind fold games,birthday party,a night in the club with DJ TJ..etc...

more from other files~~Remember??I guess only I will...



Chun Chun 6pm~Just like Cinderella,everthing nice just dissapear at this time..
Back to real life..bye bye memory...

~Gtg..tata...



*'Sweet,sweet,sweeter',another random poem i made just for you...Did i got the chance to show you??
*Damn miss...how can i improve this situation,lemmi know
...

No comments: