Thursday, March 12, 2009

The King,Queen and the Prince

Prince>King+Queen>Prince~make sense??

12/3/09

I guest i had shared out what i dont dare to say for the past few months~Phew!!relief~Thanks to the lucky charm...=)

13/3/09

OMG,this morning '______' aka the babi text me,serious!asking me...what is the definition of valance electron~Tiba-tiba only i feel that im so important...LOL...

Presentation was screwed~Projecter not working,Group mate Keh Gao...simply add on stuff...etc..get freaking low marks~Whoes fault??At least i have do my best during my parattend all meeting, and all the slides is prepared all by myself....

Spend afternoon with da writing file~Another poem during my reaction wrting was done...it for you too...Finish at 4.40pm...rush till like *** so submit~who knows 5.30pn is only the deadline...never mine,at least i dont have to worry anymore..

Today not going to DU for basketball,gotta join the team to MABA.There would be a friendly match a gainst the elders(Old man).Join to early up my q into the team~

IAG next week,at last i can finish all my stuff,prepare my emotion and prepare the camp thingy d...left my basketball assignment and need to study for chemistry test...

5.45pm~meeting the team at lower foyer at 6.gotto leave...TATA...

!!!Just before i get my ass away from the chair~someone knock at the room door...Know who??Its a hot b***h man~but she knock at the wrong room...at that moment im only wearing a really short short~OMG....Paiseh...HAHAHa....+Just receive a message from Wan-wen,after didnt contact her for like 1year+ d...change num d...lol..not bad,still remember me~...


*I wish every night i got the chance of telling you another bed-time story..Will be away next week for camp,i guess im gonna miss you~I miss your voice,I MISSS YOU !!!!

No comments: