Saturday, March 7, 2009

Granny's 67 Birthday...

Wakeup late again~8.22am.Mandi,brush teeth...etc...

~9am-5pm>Coach training~Yeah,after having coach training for 3451926357 times..i still sit in....(^^.)

Take a bus to Klang~Have to 'stuff' myself in to the 'Sardine-like-U82' because if i need to wait for the next U82,Im gonna be late for grandma birthday dinner thats gonna start at 7pm.Eventually,event though i need to pek with those guys(smelly arm'pits',wet shirts..etc~conclusion,smelly)~Im still late...

~VGarden,Klang,7.24pm,

~I was late for the 'long-life-noodles and red egg',so no picture but~Yup,mum did reserve some for me...~=)

Then...(Need to eat,so talk less,photos will explain~)

~da menue...

#D4~its Hot!!


#D5~Extremely oily salty~yucks..complain=)


#D6~I prefer the chicken more than the abalone,Da chicken is nice~


#D7~3 in 1


#D8

#D9,D10~Da cake~Cheese cake...not bad duhh~=)
~Da ang mo cousin~Me,my ang mo uncle,auntie,another uncle that-not-suppose-to-be-in-the photo and cousin.~The mother and son..

~Da grandma~with the 'kacau-kacau' auntie at the back
Ends at 10pm,mum and Er yi+Yi Zhang send me back to HR~Rush to the room..to do something urgent!!lol..After that call this somebody that make me worried for the whole day and end up even though is a relief,still a lil beh song lo...You cannot explain things properly 1 meh??(~somebody!!)

Suppose to get my new baby tonight,but mum didnt bring along,never mine...Cause at least today there are other good things that happen too~=)

~Just finish "Saturday-Night-Big-Game"(Playing NBA duhh...lol...LA Lakers vs Phoenix Suns,72-71~Phew!!Almost lost man,But..still win...Lakers Ruless!!YEAH!!!)
Before I leave,this is a must~Happy Birthday Grandma!!!~=)



*Everyday that passes just makes me love you even more~

No comments: