Monday, March 23, 2009

I start to love myself again=)

Now playing:Chariot of Fire






Thanks to Hui Min for your reminder,thats why...you are always my dearest...LOL...

Now i felt that i get back my confidence again,and things start to go the way i want again~YEAH!!...XD(Just that i forget whats the name of the book how to chase a girl that you mention la..ROFL)

Sunday night is just awesome!!6+pm,Bryan.C send me back from TTDI to HR.Met JianSheng and Ah Piang thats going to Midvalley,end up throw my bags into their car and join them for MOVIE!!!=)

What we do~
-Park the car at The Garden
-Walk
-Walk sumore...
-Still walking...
-Buy movie ticket~7pm
-Dinner~Sizzling hot plate at the food court(Something that i use to travel all the way from Banting,makan and then go back~a bit siao but that the way i deal with things that i ant to do..lol )
-Buy a some popcorn and soft drink
-Get into the cinema
-toilet~then time i come back,3/5 of my popcorn was 'LOST'...lol
-Movie~City of Ember...
http://100scopenotes.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/emberbanner.jpg
~Not bad duhh,i would say that the story is something like Atlantic,just that Atlantic is to search for the underground city entrance while this is to look for the underground city exit~Rate,6/10~

-After movie,straight away back to HR..

End the night with unpack the bag,BATH~after bath only 3times for the pass 5days... and also..Another movie~300(Watch part of it before at Penang in Danny's room)...in Jiansheng's room(He keep skipping during the entire video..lol...)..After that,look for Ezekiel in his room,talk for a while and sleep~(And ya,the appreciation letter that i get this time was damn funny~Thats why they say that is the first and only time la~lol...thanks Min Jin and Carol for your effort)

MONDAY,23March09,wakeup at 8+am,For the presentation,lol,guess what...score quite high deyy...=)..class...take my test for macro~Mike text me,he's going to the airport,so training was cancel...(Is there any replacement??)...The plan now is,go online,finish da report,type the email,and last of all,Basketbal game at my favourite court at KL~=)

Emm,almost times up,haven take my lunch yet~goign to get something to eat~tata!!=D

Three things that i need to do alot right now..
-Study a lot
-Practice basketball a lot
-Love and care for da girl a lot





*At last i know what is my mission,is to care and love you with my life,a mission that never ends until the day i die...And i also know,for me to love you,ill start to love myself again~I start to realise loving you is actually something fun and happy again~=)

No comments: