Saturday, March 28, 2009

Test of Love

*Formula:Weird+Weird=Special



Question 1~By using less than 20words,describe how much you love her*______*~insert name

Answer:(I choose not to answer,because no number in this world that is great enough to show my love to her.)

http://www.westga.edu/%7Edistance/images/numbers.jpg
Question 2:Random~(So my choice is to...)

You and I,
Just like a pair of American Cocker Spaniel,
Different gender,
Different character,
But no matter what happen,
Fate bring two of us to be together.

I,
would describe myself as a Doberman,
A beast from the outside,
Inside stays a gentleman,
I might look fierce,
Evil,
Some even say I'm the son of the devil,
But I'm loyal,
And in my life,there would only be one
owner,
partner
and only person that im willing to be her runner.

Now i would say,
I'm just like an Elk hound,
Tallest among the world,
Hunting the prey in the grey.
In the forest looking for my own way,
But some times moving alone,
No matter what happen,
There is just nobody there to share,
loneliness,
It drives the beast to crazyness.
I just wish~
One day,
Just one day,
You will be there to break the curse.

Now,
A Lhasa Apso can be use to explain the situation,
At the same time to show my determination,
a small dog that is rare and precious,
Just like the the Island that full with love story,
Mauritius.
Same thing to a Lhasa Apso,
can have only one mission,
is to to love,
to beloved,
by the only person.

You,
Just like a Yorkshire Terrier,
In a show ring,
cute,pretty,and seems to be extremely fragile,
This drive my mind even more miles,
To hold on you,
To care,
To share,
And to love you,
And understand of how you feel.

To me,
You are like a Newfoundland,
When i trap in the deserted island,
You are the one that give me hope and care,
You are the one that I trust since that very moment.
At last,i found my another half,
I will appreciate,
And do whatever it takes,
To fight to win a spot in her heart...


TJ'09




~THE END~







*Pimples??Even if others care of how you look like,even if one day you gonna be fat and ugly.Just to let you know,at least you still have me,because I love who you are,not how you look like.
*To love will be continue~

No comments: