Sunday, March 29, 2009

At last~Fall for you

29March20909,9.20pm~Now playing:Secondhand Serenade_Fall for You





Post this post using my new lappy~=)

Upgrading all the program i needed right now~Cause I know that when back to KL,the line gonna sucks~

Stuff that need to get and do when back to KL~

-A pair of shoe(Midvalley would be a good spot,i guess)
-A cooler,a keyboard protector and a external hard drive for my lappy.
-A memory card for my phone(Broken during IAG..1 split to 2,is that consider a good news??)
-A few pair of socks.
-A bag.
-A haircut!!
-And maybe some pirated DVD and games~XD....ssshhhhh~
-Contact my chemistry and macroeconomics group mate for all the assignment and project thingy.
-Plan and contact people for the outing.
-Prepare for my test.
-Upload the camp video and those NCA flag online
-Look for a house to move.
-To train basketball,to have more man on man practice.
-To continue love her~XD


~Wao...tons of stuff to do..the public transport is just wasting too much of my time...but luckily now i can do more stuff d...since i have my new 'Sasha'(Sasha=Help mate..this thingy here will never take over my baby Sasha in my heart...=D) here...Working out for a better day...TATA...





*I wish...I could sing *____*,I could bring him in front of you,anything...as long as you are happy....Wanna see you smile,wanna hear you laugh...wanna..just wanna....=)

No comments: