Saturday, March 28, 2009

30minutes

~The 30minutes is of calling you yesterday night is the happiest moment i ever had~

Yesterday?basketball till~9+pm,dinner is 2 pack of instant noodle,3star fruit,1 plate of rice,a fried egg and some ketchup~after that~*Ehem~Just to listen to your voice make me feel addicted...lol...(I guess from now on ill need to change my selection of movie,from action and comedy to love story..=)..yess i can do it!!!)...end the night with~Play 'High School Musical3'(A disney movie that look like Bollywood movie) but didnt watch at all then sleep d...Damn Pek Cek..hahaha

Morning~wake up~Breakfast>1 starfruit,2 pau...and here we go!!!>Qing Ming(Not sure whats the name in English)

7am~3.30pm~5 people,4 different spot,3rd month of the year,2 kids from the family in 1 whole day...

After that,as usual,head to the popia store that we will go every year...order 8 popia,2 soya bean milk,1 chicken rice,1 hongkong style poridege,some yong tau foo...Back at Banting at 5pm+

~Today,i was inspired!!~POEM.ING!!!(Upload tonight...dinner first...lalala)




*Improving myself~To be loved~I shall change,to be better,to avoid doing things that will hurt you;stronger,to protect you from others hurting.Power of love is being acumulate to 'Ha-me-ha-me-ha' at the proper timing,i will prove to you its worth to choose me=)

No comments: