Friday, March 6, 2009

C or not??

Now playing:One Night Only-Beyonce(Dreamgirls)

OM*G~Today is just simply an awesome day!!!!=)


Wake up at 10.27am.Late for class~cause 'gossiping' with Carmen till 4+am.Sleep around 5+am(Wash clothes etc..)~lol...and my 'roommate go and pull the room curtain pulak~you must know i determine the time by 'detecting' how much sun light i receive..-Tree man!!!=)

Afternoon~Wanna call Belmar~*Using Law of Attraction*~Waoo..it works...He appear infront of me~save my phone credit!!haha...

6pm~Basketball time.(Belmar will only join next week~)While waiting for bus,mummy call..Saturday need to go to Grandma Birthday dinner~Yeah,meanwhile,no coach training d~haiz..And after that,in a really serious tone:'Oi,when you wanna collect your "******"....i was like OM*G.............'How much you get it??''4k''WT,why so expensive''your uncle bring back from US'~..................................But no matter whats our conversation after that...what i know is~Im gonna collect my 'New Baby' this Saturday night!!!!!!~YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!...=)

For today basketball session,in super top form man...lol...train,train,train,then ask by people to join their game...and know what~Today i make 334567125127872891 times of block~OhMy,bangga of myself~=)

Dinner at McD~alone but fun man..lol...Beefburger,Porridge and 43566711133585978 times of refill for my baby coc*..oops..i mean coke(s)...and watch the New Orleans Hornets kick the Dallas Mavericks ass kao kao-104-88(Law of attraction again~I predict and support NO Hornets to win what)~Haha..today we dont have Cleveland Cavaliers or LA Lakers..soo people!!..lets hold the hand of people at your side and shout with me~Hornets!!Hornets!!Hornets!!~=)

Just clean da room...etc..Sleep..tomorow need to wake up early..Goodnight~


*I love you,I love you,I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: