Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tell Me You Love Me~=)

Now playing:Theme from Superman



10.23am,wakeup~HUH~oh s***!!!Late for class!!Oh my...just remember today is Saturday~

Class finished~Collect laundry~Send laundry~Clean up room~Go Giant with Ezekiel(Just for the air-con after all the rushing~LOL)Wait for U82 at 1pm,but it comes only 43minutes later..

PBD>Kl Sentral>LRT(Stupid machine,'eat' my $ but didnt give me my ticket,luckily some staff give me another ticket,or else im gonna break you into pieces!!~Hmmph...)>Pasar Seni

710(KL<>Banting) comes at 2pm,but leave at 2.22pm.Reach Banting at 4+pm,almost 5,i guess,just round off to 5pm la..

Today is MR Cheng Tai's birthday~Call him(Suppose to bring something to Jenjarom for him and suprise him~But who knows no car pulak~potong stim la)..End up he is coming to Banting...(Treat him McD,actually just a drink and fries cause he need to leave at 8.30,and he only comes at 7.48pm..that means we only have like 40minutes~BasketBaL*,you tell me 6pm but you only come at 7.48pm,very early la you!!~Anyway,Happy Birthday!!=)~At school:"My classmate aka Heng Tai aka Ex-Dai Lou(Lala Chai..lol) aka my wrestling partner
for EWE('Einstein' Wrestling Entertainment)-the Triple H"..me??Umaga~Wa#$%%^~understand what i want to say??No??me neither..cause imma Umaga...lol~At Morib:The Monkey King(Feed monkey~This photo was caught by the 'Paparazzi'..who?limpe...shhhh~dont tell,he didnt know~LOL

~BUT~after all,still a gentle man..Happy Birthday=)




Get back at 8.30pm~Mom is back...LOL~miss you!!
~New hair cut~Nice??Busy with her buisness call-Ignore me~=.=

But she leave 10minutes later,with Ah Qian to meet her friends~Walao~Ma!!Im your son la!!~

Dinner with Er Gu,Shi Gu and dad at 989.My stomach almost burst cause everyone is asking
me to finish the 'left over'..and i just have 2 big nasi lemak+egg and taufu at 6pm,3coke and 1 big fries at 8pm la~Duii~sakit kelapa~err...kepala~nonono...should be sakit 'perut' in another way~lol!!
~Char Kuey Teow for 2-RM7
~Char Dong hun for 2-RM8~O Jian(I have know idea how to translate-some stuff with oyster.egg and flour)~RM10
~Steam Tilapia with sauce~RM24

Total:RM49+Drinks(Plain water x2,Chinese tea)RM0.90=RM49.90~ok lo...
(Every dish they have pork fat in it,include the fish.I love pork fat but not that much please~)

Spend the night studying...Ahemm!!....ok,fine...msn...~lalala!!!.XD
(More drawing compare to words.TJ>Sbug Kelly:i draw it with mice~oops,mouse ok!!!)
(Request for a song online-stage??at Kepong~LOL...Ying jie>Tj:Cannot!!)

>Bobo:Becareful!!!Learn to take good care of your own property~

Tomorow need to wake up at 8am for the blood donation event infront of The Store~Duii,wish i get to sleep more...LOl...Tired~Tata!!




*I wish(level 1),err,nono,i want(level 2),or else what??must(level 3)??weird la,ok...make it short and simple,just let me heard the word you love me~ im still waiting( have spider web d)~=1

No comments: