Sunday, February 8, 2009

Choice of Recovery

Emm,again i just realise that i can only depend on me myself to make things better,include how i feel right now...and today i feel much more..~having less burden...Back to me again i think...Je suis TJ,TJ,TJJJJJJJJJJJ....LOL

Made the decision since yesterday night,and things get better and better...just becasue of my choice...WAo~~~lol...Even got the mood to make myself Hainamese Chicken rice ball during yesterday dinner....haha...
~A whole table of my favourites,especially the orange jar on the table...super duper kao and spicy homemade hainamese chicken rice chili!!~~my creation..the bigger 1 is when i start doing it,take too much rice d..so bigger la...~~Dessert is Longan~damn kau..nice~

After dinner,walk opposite Tong Lee to watch some street stage presentation....
~feel more secure to stand behind a police~lol*bullsh*t...

Later the night,not sure manage to deal the conflict within someone but at least we get to talk,just a bit like last time,maybe cause the damage is already there but at least i take my 1st step d~yeah,keep it on!!

Morning,wake up,look for breakfast....know what??this is what i see in the kitchen...
~a big white polistrene box~guess what is inside of it...~suppose to have 8000sticks..but i only remember to take a photo after this much left~

Afternoon...continue my so call 'Plan A'...meanwhile watch some basketball training video,
homework,send group info emails......

Night time,8.40pm,dinner at Ang Mo(is the nickname of the taukeh,he is a Malaysian Chinese just not sure how he get the name)
~we have omellette,gong bou squid and centipede prawm,bamboo shoot,herbal chicken,steam fish and also claypot...solfshell turtle(i dont eat)...overall,all the dishes just taste normal..~eww,eel~lol~Oh my,this is really eww~why is there people that still willing to eat~

Before we leave,i caught a cricket that is as big as my thumb man...just that it manage to escape
when i open my fist in the car...i wonder would it get out of the car...lol

OH my...today i got a few deal...buisness means BIG money...lol...luck is now at my side..man,5seconds ago,just get another deal...LOL..even though the last does not involve money but seems like this saturday after class,im not gonna be lonely anymore...Need to make some buisness and deal call now...so post end here...wish me luck~=)

*Gonna finish a warhammer fantasy terrain in this week,getting my paint,glue and ingredients tomorow..gonna shave tomorow too!!!yeah...lol*

No comments: