Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pain+Tiredness=Stretch+Improvement??

11.57pm/25-02-09/Wednesday/HELP Residence/Room
Playing: Maneater-Nelly Furtado



Note for the day:_

~Dateline for Chemistry Textbook from the school library is 24/02/09~Today is??What else,get fined 50cent..*not this 50cent,is RM0.50~

~Go for basketball training at 4.22pm..End up doing 3training all together.Personal training,Private Training and School Training...End at 7pm+ ,because of the rain.But add on with the effect from 1 on 1 training with coach on Monday~Good~!!Now even for me to sit on a chair or squat down,i can feel all the pain,cant even lay on my bed~especially the muscle at my thigh and 'ass'~*Wao!!pain la~its gonna drive me nuts....seriously like a cacat person d~maybe thats why a lil emo...~one day,ill play at this kind of court~

~After training,gotta study.So after bath,read my 'One World Many Culture' and 'ternampak' sun set~Wao,sunset in a city??~reading a book+sun set..it would be better if there is a cup of hot milo or coco...Errr~~nope,better if my girlgriend is beside of me...but of course the girl must be my girlfriend first la...lol...still waiting~~nice view,gonna paint it out next time~~While reading 'The Scent of Two Cities'(One World Many Culture,PG445)

~Spend the night doing Macroeconomics assignment.

~ya,important stuff to mark down,yesterday,24Febuary09,My roommate actually do sexy dance in the room infront of me~with only his Boxer~OM*G...Sipeh Funny de lo~lol!!!
(Video was secretly recorded but in the end let him found out,so i was been force to delete it~XD)


~THE END~


Alright,i guess i need to rest the,backache,'ass'ache...etc..good night~!!Bon nuit!!

*Je t'aime,ma cherie~

No comments: