Friday, February 27, 2009

Put in double effort

I realize today for me to go to the office isnt a good choice after all,feel disappointed with some of the words that i receive,after all i just want to pay a visit,THATS All~whatever,things have changes,i guess i need to start to change too~What is family?i guess the only correct answer is people that have the same bloodline as you..

Walk to 'hunt' for the basketball opposite office.See a pet shop nearby,soo....of course pet shop first la...talk with the owner for 30minutes~lol

To the court~who know theres a bunch of secondary school basketball is doing training,so i choose to observe..10minutes later,receive a call from Adelyn...

'Why are you infront of my house?'~what??I just turn over and her house is just behind of me...wao!!magic??lol.....and i remember for me to confirm,i show her my middle finger...but i 'reframe' it by saying thats my fourth~HAHA....after all,im a nice guy,right??~=P

Walk around the Taman...talk with a uncle,then a auntie...After that,those guys at the court have leave...Start my training~~Then play 5on5 with some other guys...Our team lose,31-26,honestly i did a lot of mistakes just because i cant really control my thoughts....i need to be mentally stronger~Arghhh...

Finish the game at 8.42pm...Go to Adelyn punya rumah,lol,just for the dog-Aiko.Leave at around 9.45pm.Few comment to say about that 1hour...Adrien is cute!!!lol...Aiko is cute too!!!...and I enjoy talking with him and to play with Aiko~hahahahaha(Start to miss Sasha and Judy)

~Aiko!!You may not be the purest breed,but you definately have the purest heart of all~Simply love you!!*kisses~from me to you,and thanks for those from you to me too~LOL~

Bus comes at 10.15pm.Reach HR around half and hour later.Tonights dinner is Maggi Cup and soya bean..but when think of tomorow after class i get to go home,feel like saying~YEAH!!lol

OK~Should be enough for now~and ya,before i leave~this is the video that Miss Kok keep asking me to watch~

www.youtube.com-River Flows In You ; adelyn



*im a big big girl,with a big big head~huh??lol

No comments: