Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A trillion words in my mind,but only 3 is for you

Today,went out with Aaron Nair aka Chicken aka Humping Soulja2 to have dinner.Man,was damn jealous of him when you get to know from him that he get to receive message from a particular person.I'm sooo jealous of him now,but what can I do??

Its already the 3rd day,I got sooooooooooo much to share with you.I wanna tell you about what happen during Eze's party,I wanna tell you about what happen during my exam,I wanna share with you all the movies I had watch these few days,I wanna let you know all the people I know for this few days,I wanna share with you how I feel this morning when I actually know from someone that I set him as 1 of my role model let me know his disspointment towards me,I wanna let you know what happen after that day you went home,I wanna let you know how I think and feel about you,how much I miss you~I want to share with you all the details in my life just like you are the other half of mine.

Seriously I been reflecting on what I've done and all the possibilities,Isit because of the last text that I send 'fine,wtv' and with no reply anymore,or isit because of I'm just at the wrong timing again?

I'm not sure what happen to the apple,I just wish its not been throw into the bin~
I miss the vitagen,I miss the coke,I miss the chipsmore,I miss the ice-cream,I miss everything from you.All I left now are just those text messages and the piece of note from you.I will treasure them.


Dad use to say,
'Love the one that love you,not the one that you love'.
But I never regret on what I've choose.(Listen to 'Knock you down' and you will know how I feel)

I got so much to share,but nobody there to listen,so,poor blog~thanks for listening to all my grunting.



*coughing like mad right now,throat is in deep pain,and I'm gonna have a speech this Monday*

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

go consume some medicine or something for the cough...

and as for no one listening ~ well, there are always people who are willing to listen to you, all you need to do is know WHO and if you can trust that with those bits and pieces that makes up your life --- then, find them.

good luck and dude, life ain't that bad, and love is just part of it.

personally, i think you should love the people you love, and love the people that loves you - even if you're not interested in them. There is more to love that a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

A tiny cliche : Love makes the world go ROUND.