Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Have A Dream


I have a dream,
that one day,

I will hold your hand and
we will walk through everything together,
I have a dream that,
you are been pampered and loved,
there ain't nobody gonna hurt you anymore,
because I'll always be there for you,
to protect you and care for you,
I have a dream,
that I will not be the first to you,
but definitely the last.

I have a dream that one day,
my life gonna be perfect,not because you perfect it,
but because with you at my side,
things will always be perfect.
I have a dream,
that all the dream I have dream of,
is no more a dream,
because the day itself have come along.
and all those dream,will never be just a dream,
because I will make sure they do come true.

-TJ'09-

Its the 4th day,today I feel like sharing about how I feel for the day.I wanna tell you about the two movies I watched today,I wanna tell you about what happen in class and the video we watched.I wanna share with you how I feel when I know my exam score,I wanna let you know how I feel when I know you deleted the comment,I wanna let you know how I feel when I saw you,I wanna let you know how I feel when I know mum is actually going oversea the day I'm going back to hometown,I wanna share with you how I feel for the last night staying at the Help residence,I wanna let you know everything,every single tiny thing about me,just like last time,I'm keeping nothing away from you...

But for now,only time can solve everything~I will wait for the second chance,grab it and never let it go again,I swear to myself.

__________________

Saw you earlier,but I know I shouldn't go for anything,so just shout to Frank

Frank, I miss you!!!

I'm not sure if you heard it or not,but for sure,that last phrase is for you...


Who say black ain't no good??Ma' Africans friends just help me through my night~
Man,playing basketball in a rainy day do help me feel better!!
Thanks to Lamah & Frank.Thanks.and thanks blog for listening to all my grumbling.

No comments: