Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random guy post

15/6,

I'm sooo farking love HELP right now~just because I went to KTAR and walk there for 1 hour+

Dinner was some banana leaf rice and play basketball at D.Kim and farking Lamah make me wait for him for 4+ farking hours(4+-9+)~I wonder from where I got the patience to wait for him...

Feel idiotly sick at the night,due to the stupid farking rice~DORK!!!

16/6,

Whole class~Me,Phi-la-mon,and lecturer..cool right!!!

Afternoon~to Bangsar,D.Uptown,D.Kim,TTDI..etc...most of the time walk alone and go farking a lot of place just to look for a farking cage for my Honey aka Honey Bear..and end up buying nothing from those place because of the farking price..thanks god..save money..getting 1 from Banting.Cheaper~than the Farking KL price..
(Note:Bangsar~Know this guy called Joe-Joehan at a bike shop when waiting for Faris)

Dinner was some banana leaf rice again~This time,its another shop,its more expensive by 50cent(RM4.50)but its nicer...Eat there next time~Eat till they bankcrupt*Kosong.ing stomache right now.

Just to prove to you,I did listen to your words!!!

I keep my promise


~Ignore those cool looking Coke bottle,I got plenty of them in ma room~
I just simply heart them<3
Love Coke?Love Me more..

Done~Just leave!!!
besides Honey's mummy..You stay!!

No comments: