Monday, June 1, 2009

Rest-rest-restaurant City

Today was early for class~but lecturer does not appear duh...ended up playing this so-called very lame game on Facebook in the computer lab beside the class...

RESTAURANT CITY
Wanna play it since few months ago but only do it after been 'prompt' by my 2 class buddies

Mark 'Steamchicken' Kee and Philemon 'Cuckoobird' Seong

1st name it Sweet Villa,now name it....Ugliest X(not)allowed...cause Im facist..hahado check out my staff~XD

After class was dinner with Mark

Then Midvalley with Carmen and the brother and have dinner again~
some doggie story happens at Petswonderland...feel appreciated

Then back to HR to 'rescue' my restaurant~McD to company Wesley

Back to HR...

Mark was right~Im now addicted to the game and I haven finish prepare my presentation~damn..ahaha

No comments: