Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dream comes dream passes

So much had happen for the past few days(Saturday-Today,Tuesday...)

Saturday,
The Superkids program ends at night~
Webby left his key in the office and the office is locked,so...stay over the condo and watch.



Rate 6.5/10~funny,sexy,but the scene slightly fake duh

Sunday,
Wake up around 11am and Webby got me breakfast...oww...thanks bro...
Stay at the condo till 2+pm,then go to the office.Is the last day of my-first-time-ever-program-directed-IAG-program participants to have their SCP~Feel happy cause all of them..yess...is all of them actually still remember me...after around 2months+...
3+pm,Queenie come over the office and ask wheter I wanna follow her out~Eng eng bo tai chi zho,follow..ed(sebenarnya..Downloading some clips from youtube for presentation=P).
So,we went to some ware house sale(Buy nothing and more of waiting for Queenie to shop since all those stuff there even after its discount,still expensive and not much thing Im interested),then to digital mall to pick up laptops.After that,Queenie bring me to have a look at both park at TTDI.

Night~almost screwed since my Microsoft PowerPoint07 is having some problem and I haven prepare my slides yet~1+am(consider as Monday d=P),luckily get to borrow Oumar's laptop after been searching all over the hostel for hours~thanks Oumar,My nigga fren(Because he always say 'TJ,you are not a chinese,you are an african',thats why I can call him nigga..hahaXD)
so prepare part of the slides....and sleep(Watched Paul Blart.Mall Cop)

Monday,
Wake up 9am,prepare the slides,done around 10+am,meals,pay rent,change...and to the class for presentation~(and who knows the wtf lecturer says'I'll end the session at 3.30pm..the rest tomorrow,so beside 2 other guy that volunteer,Im the only guy thats prepared but need to postpone..F***)..Then,after,a 4 hours come and back drive from PBD to Balakong(Using G.Mings car~thanks..If you wonder why 4 hours when it should be around 2...cause I lost my way..hehe).. manage to bring my baby back...*smugglingXD
~call her hort..hortdog..~belum name yet duh

Back~To G.Ming room before we headed for our really really late dinner and know what?His room mate come into the room~"Arr..he yawns...and...he take off his shirt..then PANTS!!!WTF..He is not wearing any undergarment..so he is showing me his PENIS!!!OMG~I was seriouly stunned for..minutes??!!OMG...nothing to say..Bo uey kong..=.=lll~damn paiseh

Tuesday,

Wake up early in the morning~clean up the mess done by the dog..then..text......*look at timetable...WTF...class start at 12!!!!!omg~its 12.30pm..Grab bag,laptop..no cab wanna fetch till almost need to begged...reach class at 12.38pm_lecturer:'I have called your name 3 times,so you are consider absent'..'please sir..I lost my phone,Im finding it...blablabla'..obviously I'm lying..but I have to..so..~an ok from him..Quickly prepare the setting..etc..and when he left for toilet then Lucy tell me..the fucking old man is just having a joke with me..Wtf..It aint no funny...with only shorts,flip flops and T-shirt..I presented

To Train a Dog
Overall,i still manage to did good..i mean Great!!=)

Back to HR..Open up the room door...the room is just a mess!!And Marilyn is lying legs upwards at the center of the room!!!WTF...the fugly dog kills it...well,couldn't blame anyone beside me to leave the cage on the floor since thats the instinct of a dachshund,its breed to hunt for rats,birds...


~this is what left~

MarilynMay you rest in peace

4pm~help G.ming move his stuff to his new house at Pelangi.Utama..damn awkward when this guy here forget which building he stay and end up at the wrong building and I have to deal with the management and realize we are at the wrong place..anyway..that house is nice!!(but seriouslly the parking space number sequence there damn kukubird)

Night~dinner at OU..Bar.B.Q plaza....with G.Ming(Taiwanese),P.Lei.(chinese)??? and Claire(korean)...international??XD


~That's really a lot for 5~

~I'm gonna eat ya..baby octopus*slurpXD~

Then to G.Ming's crib to pick up his bag....more stories happen..

~the violin~~tradisional way of playing..tak enjoy~

~TJ style..ENJOYXD!!!~

Back~All rite,almost get our ass into deep shit as I'm accelerating and there's sand when I make a turn at at the corner turning into PBD...Im scared..I think everyone else is scared too...sorry people

10+pm~somebody call me when was talking with Frank.Lucas...'2dobie for me'..Wao...!!!*excited+speechlessX)

11+pm..bath dog,clean room,supper/dinner with Wesley..

Now..4.04am...tired..gonna off com soon..taz

No comments: