Thursday, June 25, 2009

Never Back Down

3.33am.Now playing:One Love

Day 5 and 3.33hours of day 6.Today,I wanna share with you what happen this morning and where did I went to,I wanna share about how I met this bus driver for 4times in less than 24hours,I wanna let you know that today I rank myself top 300+ among the world when playing IGem and share with you the joy,I wanna ask for your idea of what can I do for my speech,I wanna share with you my plan and timetable for the next few days.And for all thing I say,I dont want to make it as a promise,because a promise can be broken anytime...But my heart and words to you,will never change.


If you get to read my post,do forgive me for what I've done imperfect for the past,would you??

Give me a queue if you do.Like text me saying:

'You dork dork idiotic babi that only like dogs and dont deserve to talk to a pork queen,I hate you!!But I forgive you this time.'

Its that alright??+Just make a guess of your favorite color,am I right??


Most guys are just dumb-ass that you need to talk to them straight to the point,and I'm one of them too.But I'm doing my best getting myself away from that cateogory.I will prove to you.

1game,0/3 3pg,1 great rebound,1 massive block.

No comments: