Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What ??

10.15pm,back from ISKL,have McD for dinner till 11.58pm..

And for the night,its really hot in the room,so went down to level 1...lots of foreign student is watching news of the speech from Obama..i think at that moment im the only Malaysian..after a while,read the english artices in the English textbook that i borrow from Omar...Sleep around 3.30am..

And Dammit~when i wakeup in the morning,its already 11am..i miss my class man...this kind of thing shouldnt happen to me...just asking myself,what did i really want...feel guilty~it just complicated~

And during lunch time~call Jian Sheng,'im at midvalley'...call Wesley.'I'm at Midvalley'..call Mj,'I'm at Midvalley'...WT...any special event at MV??I'm just looking for some 1 to have lunch with...

Err..some1 is having there class at L.space 8 right now..got to 'run'..B...

Next time would be better~=P

No comments: