Friday, January 30, 2009

18

Afternoon,grab my textbook,study....15minutes later...yeah,still reading,but is a comic~Basket~FOCUS!!You still got 3textbook to finish...
Evening,while studying,check out my notes online...end up get on msn and have some bloody 'rated conversation'~till 9.30...what a waste of time..
~=P

Fetch my babies...whole process spend like 30minutes include travel,clean the tray,bowl,fold the cage...etc

Get back, imediatly get back to study again...after 1 hour...rest my brain(*i know its an excuse again*),watch Nick Vijucic and Russell Peter video clip on youtube.com...

Emm,time to study...bye~=)

*discipline is doing things that you dont like but it benefits you?true and i need to discipline myself right now!!

~seconds before i click on 'publish post',the electricity....walao...luckily got auto save~

No comments: