Saturday, January 31, 2009

family or akltg

If you where to ask me to choose between family or akltg,
i would definately say both,no matter what??just like what queenie ask me,how come your facebook add is all people from akltg 1??Ya,Because i would say,without Akltg,there wouldnt be the me now~well,honestly isnt those motivation thing,study skill that make me really push me far but is the enviroment~for the pass 16years i have been living in a family that really love me but didnt really know how to express it in a more effective way,and 1move of mum sending me there maybe is correct...cause i just cant imagine how am i gonna act like right now if i havent been there before...what i feel is i receive love there

Akltg provide me a place to learn,the very 1st thing would be my english,who am i gonna practice speaking english without getting humiliate if i didnt join akltg??next thing,leadership skills and communication skills,i have been isolate by school friends for a long time,and only act strong so that at least i can get to join those lala...and the Tj that always think he is a strong person because he have strong leadership skill just realize there is tons of things he can improve,example:what happen during August08 when i was the apd...and lots of reflection comes to my brain...and where else can you find such place to fail something for you to learn before you step into the society??
Why did i studying college right now??honestly if can,ill choose not to study anymore,but because of the enviroment of akltg,seeing everyone going to college,during camp,participants ask where did i study,how am i gonna answer??and because of all those example,preesure,thats the thing that makes me want to get into a college...
At here,i will not say all members of akltg i treat them as family(even for these catogory,i would choose not to response anymore if i need to,i dont like the feeling to lose a familybut ill do things that need to be done),some just best friends,some maybe even just hi-bye friends~not say that im giving excuses but this thing from Melvin(again someone from akltg)~the word faith/fate really effect me alot...and i apologize for not taking more effort...
At there,i feel more appreciated,never been look down,even if there is,because of the positive energy around,i dont feel the negative 1 at all...maybe is i keep going back to my comfort zone but as long as im getting something,i dont mind~
Knowing people from there let me learn lots of thing,and i get to taste lots kind of food,get to know more of hotels,get to travel to places i never and maybe wont travel if im still the old me...
Support from poeple,people that have different bloodline with you but somehow you feel that you guys are connected,as in saying god does not make you guys into geneticly brother or sister,but he did create this thing call fate that link you guys together and you guys can be brothers and sister fatefully...faithfully...and the very 1st person i dare to share right now,that he's gonna be my very best friend of my life time..Webster Kuhanason...(sorry,forget the last word,looking for it right now)..ya,Webster Kuhanason Kandiah~i wont say my appreciation here..but just to let you know if you 'tiba-tiba' come and read my blog...
At the same time,there is alos some of my brother and sister from akltg...i wont say who you are but ill do my best treat you the way i need to...

well,honestly,the reason why i type this post is,im not sure on a reflective mode or angry,or whatever,just that earlier i was really sad and angry of some person that i really treat as family~tears almost drop from my eyes,and im finding its hard to control...but after every words i type~i get to feel better and better...have to stop it now,just read back words and sentence that i type earlier,it just a mess...no arrangement at all...just simply cucuk~lol

But before i leave the computer,i shall finish my last words.I have to say that im not good in expressing my feeling and ill do my best to imporve as fast as possible,you may feel im sacarstic,i say that you are my brother,sister or whatever good friends but only call you when i need something...just that i have been condition this way fro many years,so jsut tell me anything you feel,most importantly,honest,ok??~and im sorry for whatever i did before to anyone(ya,talk is cheap.i shall take action,so,the next time,i meet you guys,i shall kiss you!!~lol)*happy again~=)

No comments: