Monday, January 19, 2009

1 more step`

Saturday night~carmens house warming party~thanks for the night man~Enjoy it alot!!+Thanks my other 2 heng tai Joey + Webb for the ride~LOL..=)

Sunday~wake up at 8 to go TTDI.High light of the day is I get to take speed reading session in Alvin's SCP class..Wait!!~and Bryan SCP class too...thanks guys,for giving me this chance.this experience and i appreciate and enjoy it...at the same time,i believe i need to improve on my time management part and prepared myself with more 'weapons aka example'...lots of thing can be improve but overall,i found myself having a great time for the day...LMAO~ya,and during dinner have grilled chicken(thought i not supose to eat meat??) with rice+1 dessert that cost me RM9...price okok lo...and during night time,get to use MJ laptop to online,chat with triple Y(enjoy having conversation with you,thanks)...and this person,Miss Toh aka trainer aka china girl aka singaporean(at last~got your news again,thought you stay at China d)~lol

Monday.10-2pmclass,2.30lunch..3pm deal with the residence management...get to L.Space7,prepare something for group project...and time passes sooo fast.its 4.50pm..got to go,time for basketball training~Chaoo........

Help team:here comes your Bulldog 10~!!

No comments: